To Hang with the Best

All is Vanity by Ingrid Mida 2011
Although it feels like I've not had much studio time lately, the universe has aligned to suggest that I start making the time. I was asked to participate in Toronto Image Work's Hang with the Best Show which opens today at their gallery in 80 Spadina Avenue in Toronto.  As well, photos from my All is Vanity series will appear in an art book being put together by the team at Artsync (If you missed my interview on Artsync, you can watch it here). And finally, the lovely Emma from Oxford, England fell in love with my Masquerade series and has ordered two of these type of works. I haven't done any embroidery in what seems like ages but I rediscovered that stitching is like meditation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Fashion and Photography. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.