Comfort and Stylish Footwear

Although I love beautiful shoes, I'm not one of those people that can wear towering heels all day! I'm always on the run and when I can, I prefer to walk rather than taking the car. But I also refuse to compromise on style and insist on wearing fabulous footwear to match my outfit. While I often wear dresses, there are some days at the studio when only pants will do and then hip sneakers or loafers are top of the list. But now I have another alternative....UGG Australia's Fall 2010 Collection.


When I was invited to attend the UGG Australia Fall 2010 Collection Preview Party, I wasn't actually sure if I should go. Sure I have a pair of creamy beige UGG boots, but I've only worn them in California on cold morning walks to the beach. And yet, after seeing their new sophisticated Fashion Collection and the playful Sneaker Collection, I'm a convert!


Even Jeanne Beker of Fashion Television, the evening's master of ceremonies, admitted that she wished she could wear comfy UGG boots instead of heels when she covers fashion shows around the globe!



The show was a blur of fabulousness.....



But it was not all frivolity and fun. There was a heart-felt request to make donations to the Mary Katz Claman Foundation for Alzheimer's. For anyone who has watched a life slip away because of Alzheimer's disease, this is a cause that needs support.


To see more of the UGG Australia Fall 2010 collection, visit their website here.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Fashion and Photography. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.