Drunk on Inspiration

Stepping out of my routine to go to London was like falling down the rabbit hole into another world. Far away from home and by myself, I savoured each moment. I was free to think, free to dream and free to wander. Without the tether of the computer, cell phone or to-do list, I had time out, time away, time for myself. And even though it was exhausting to prepare for, grueling to get there with a delay caused by the volcanic ash cloud, challenging to deal with the five hour time difference and the loneliness of eating meals alone, and overwhelming to return to a huge to-do list and about 300 emails to answer, it was worth it. The installations I saw, the galleries I visited, and the beauty I took in, filled me up. I feel drunk with inspiration!

 
Prince Albert Memorial in Hyde Park, London by Ingrid Mida 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Fashion and Photography. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.