The End of Summer




The End of Summer, Copyright of Ingrid Mida
It is the end of summer and as much as I enjoy the change of seasons, I am feeling a little wistful. The days are shorter, the mornings a little colder. For me, it is September that marks the beginning of a new year and I am ever so aware, this year, of time passing. My boys are growing up and spreading their wings. One has just settled into his university residence in Montreal and the other is contemplating university abroad a few years hence. Where did the time go?

I need to get myself in gear before the orientation for the masters of fashion program later this week and obviously, it is time for some retail therapy. Being a fashion student means that it is time to inject some colour and joie de vivre in my wardrobe.  I might be the oldest person in the class, but I have the same figure I had when I was 18 (maybe even better than I was 18!). I'm going back to school shopping for me!! Stay posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Fashion and Photography. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.